David Mobley, MD
28-18 31st St, 2nd Floor, Astoria, NY 11102
Monday-Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
Fibroid Specialist in Queens, NY
David Mobley, M.D. is a leading fibroid specialist at American Fibroid Centers in Queens, NY. Dr. Mobley earned his medical degree from Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his Radiology Residency and Vascular and Interventional Fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Mobley previously worked as an Attending Physician at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital, serving as the Interventional Radiology Director of Operations and Associate Director of Interventional Radiology Fellowship and Residency.
With over 10 years of professional experience, Dr. Mobley is distinguished in his field and has been invited to speak at national meetings. He is published in peer-reviewed journals and has served as co-investigator in several clinical trials. He is a member of the Society of Interventional Radiology and continues to be at the forefront of new minimally invasive therapies and is a well-regarded mentor for students and trainees learning these techniques.
Dr. Mobley works as part of our Queens medical team to deliver high-quality, comprehensive uterine fibroid treatment for women. He proudly offers Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) to treat fibroids, using minimally invasive-image guided techniques. Please contact our Queens fibroids center to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mobley today!
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Certificate of Interventional Radiology Fellowship
- Certificate of Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Certificate of General Surgery Internship
Radiology Fellowship, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Radiology Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Radiology Residency, Downstate Medical Center
Medical School, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- New York State Radiological Society
What Our Patients Are Saying
Learn more about our patients’ experiences at American Fibroid Centers.
Awards & Publications
- International Mount Sinai Medical Travel Award, 2012
- International Mount Sinai Medical Travel Award, 2011
- Global Health Travel Award, 2007
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Research Fellowship Award, 2003