Request A Fibroid Consultation

Find a Fibroid Specialist Near You

The American Fibroid Centers’ board-certified, affiliated physicians are among the nation’s most respected and experienced interventional radiologists and fibroid specialists for uterine fibroid treatment. Our team of affiliated physicians offers uterine fibroid embolization (UFE) to help women get relief from painful and uncomfortable fibroid symptoms. Schedule an appointment with a fibroid specialist near you in NY or NJ today.

Find a Specialist

Why Am I Having Cramps Between Periods
Schedule an Appointment

Schedule an appointment at your nearest American Fibroid affiliated center.