Fibroid Specialist In Brooklyn, NY
Elsie Koh, MD, EMHL, is an affiliated interventional radiologist and Chief Medical Officer for American Fibroid Centers. Dr. Koh was one of a small percentage of women to enter the field of Interventional Radiology when only 1% of doctors in the field were women. She received her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital. She has held numerous leadership roles and founded LEAD Physician®, a virtual leadership coaching program for physicians with the goal of decreasing burnout for healthcare workers and to improve patient satisfaction.
Dr. Koh also helps treat women with uterine fibroids throughout our affiliated fibroid centers in New York. She provides expert fibroid treatment for women through minimally invasive-image guided techniques to help patients get relief for their debilitating fibroid symptoms. Please request a consultation with Dr. Koh today for effective and patient-focused care.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- CAQ, Vascular & Interventional Radiology (VIR), American Board of Radiology
- Medical License, New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners
Columbia University Medical Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
Tufts University School of Medicine
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN)
- American College of Healthcare Executive
- American College of Phlebology (ACP)