Kevin Herman, M.D.
347 Mount Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ 07052
Monday-Friday: 8:00AM to 4:30 PM
Fibroid Specialist in West Orange, NJ
Kevin Herman, MD, is one of the nation’s leaders in fibroid treatment and an interventional radiologist at American Fibroid Centers in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Herman received his medical degree from UMDNJ Medical School and completed a Fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Herman spearheads multiple clinical trials in endovascular medicine and serves as Medical Director of Advanced Interventional and Vascular Services, LLP.
Dr. Herman leads our West Orange medical team alongside Dr. John H. Rundback to provide expert, patient-focused care for women with uterine fibroids. He is highly trained in performing Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE), a minimally invasive-image guided procedure used to treat fibroids. Please contact our West Orange fibroid center to request an appointment with Dr. Herman today!
- USMLE Step 1
- USMLE Step 2
- USMLE Step 3
- State of NJ Medical License
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Angiography and Interventional Radiology
Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- Medical Society of New Jersey – Biomedical Ethics Committee
- American Medical Association
- Jewish Medical Society
- New York Medical Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Graduate Medical Education Representative Society of Interventional Radiology
Awards & Publications
- Herman K, Kornblum J and Rundback J. Utilizing Zilver PTX Drug Eluting Stent as a Proximal Bridge in Combination with VIABAHN Stent-Graft in TASC-D Lesions. New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) 2016. June 1 New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Shackles DO C, Rundback JH, Herman K, David Y, Barkama R. Above and Below Knee Femoropopliteal VIABAHN®. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 Apr;85(5):859-67
- Rundback JH, Herman KC, Patel A. Superficial femoral artery intervention: creating an algorithmic approach for the use of old and novel (endovascular) technologies. Cur Treat Options Cardiovasc Med 2015; 17:42.
- Herman K, Kornblum J, and Rundback J. Utilizing Zilver PTX Drug Eluting Stent in Combination with VIABAHN Stent-Graft to Promote SFA Patency in Long-Segment TASC-D Lesions. C3: Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics 2015. June 16 Orlando, Fl.
- Lee N, Rundback JH, Herman KC, et al. Outcomes Following CT-Guided Percutaneous Radiofrequency Ablation of Primary Renal Tumors. Interventional Oncology 360. 2014;E18-E30.
- Medical Awards
- New Jersey Monthly Top Doctors
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award - New England Institute of Jewish Studies
- Maimonides Scholars Fellowship Award
- Dean's Letter of Commendation
- Undergraduate Awards
- Max and Sophie Manicoff Talmud Award
- Roth Research Institute Scholar's Award - Dean's List
Dr. Herman’s Blogs & Videos
Learn more about vascular health, prevention, and care for Peripheral Arterial Disease.